We believe in big ideas, thoughtful design & the beautiful intersection of the two
We’re a small but perfectly formed studio with an aim to find and solve problems where our passions overlap with the world’s needs.
When not bringing our own ideas to life, we work with brands and organisations both large and small to help grow and direct their new ideas, or to strengthen and improve their existing ones.
We see collaborators, not clients
Omakase is taken from the Japanese ‘お任せ’, broadly meaning ‘to entrust’ - reflecting our deeply considered, custom approach to each project and partnership. We love to collaborate with like-minded peers, with whom we can develop a mutual understanding and appreciation of both process and product.
Driven by design, guided by technology
We know intimately how technology simultaneously frees and constrains the creative process, and so we put accessibility, performance, device context, and above all, user experience, at the heart of everything we do.
From pen & paper to pixels & performance
We’re just as comfortable sketching ideas out on a napkin as we are debugging in the browser - thankfully we don’t feel the need make a choice between the two. Our cross-disciplinary nature means we have both the curiosity and ability to deliver from concept to execution, and at every stage inbetween.
- An automated digital media reporting tool for a global advertising agency
- A profanity driven bar & restaurant recommendation engine
- Branding, identity, and creative direction for a men’s style collective
- Designing a platform to test the value and effectiveness of online ad creatives
- Rethinking currency conversion apps
- Redesigning the insurance process for startups and small businesses
- Redesigning proactive chat messaging in the hotel booking industry
- A tool to increase voter turnout, decrease voter disenfranchisement
- Contextual search for codebases
- A health check tool for facebook marketing campaigns
- Making prosumer tools and techniques accessible to the home cook
- Productivity tools for the digital nomad
- Promoting diversity and representation in the creative industries
- A weekly curated online content digest
- A front end framework for rapid, responsive, style guide driven, in-browser design
- Improving the healthcare experience with digital design
- Visualising climate change and its effects
- A truly useful smartwatch app
- Practical AR applications
Want to work with us on these, or have something we might find interesting? firstname.lastname@example.org